2/04/2005

Busy funness

I may have only 12 hours this semester, it feels like I'm going to be even busier than last semester. This Tuesday, I'm involved in a program for second graders to teach them about Japanese culture. Then there's room selection, Japanese speech competition(Go Peter and Junior!!), a camping trip, and the Renaissance Festival. Along with tests, essays, homework, trips to see my nephew and new cousin, another cousin's graduation, new tattoos and maybe piercings, I'm very excited.
LATER

1 comment:

Peter said...

Woo! You keep yourself occupied, don't you!? I've just got classes, nothing else, to keep me busy (well, the speech competition, too, I guess!).

Ahhh, the Renaissance Festival! I'm thinking about going, but I've got to figure out when it is and how I'll get there, hahah.