11/08/2004

Guess I should Update

I watched horror movies and the nightmare before Christmas for Samhain/Halloween. My parents came down for family weekend the same weekend. Had to go home this passed weekend to get my car fixed. Didn't tell anybody because I needed to be alone. Going home this coming weekend for my mom's b-day, so tell me if you want to do anything(thurs night-sun noon). Signed up for classes today. English, Math, Geology, Economics, Geography, and Equestrian(horse-back riding)-16 hours. I may look for other classes to add. Only a partial vegetarian, parents still trying to make me eat all meats- eat fish for much needed protein. Went down a size in pants. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out the web cam. Got a new phone, CD, and laptop. Getting a sewing machine and digital camera(hopefully for Yule). People here still mess with me because I'm different, oh well. That's everything. LATER
Update: I decided not to do the horse back riding because it cost money and would be from 6 to 8 at night. which puts me at 15 hours.
P.S. I'm officially a member of the clergy for the Church of Spiritual Humanism, which means I can do weddings, baptisms, and funerals :P

No comments: