4/27/2005

RENFEST

I should have done this earlier, but I've been kinda busy. Anyway, Lindsay and I left for renfest Friday at 2:30, got lost, stuck in Atl rush hour,stuck in a downpour that had us going 30mph at some points, then locked out of the house we were staying at, getting inside a warm dry place at 7:30. After that it was all good. I spent so much more than I intended to, but it was so worth it. The dude that sells horns called me his hero, I got some imp ears, a fan, a weapon(peter has a pic of it somewhere), some gems, but no tail. Next year, I will have a tail, then I will save like $150 to buy the really nice cloak I saw and maybe the dress that goes with it. Anyway, we went to Carly's house to spend the night there on Saturday and everybody just talked, it was nice. I think everyone got along quite well, which was good, although I want to meet this person who threatened Peter on behalf of David. Another person like me? hmmm... Think of that as you sleep tonight bwahahaha. I must go and finish working on projects.
LATER

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hahah, you and Spike would have a grand time together. Hopefully you'll get to meet someday ^o^

shaquita said...

update please!i only get to walk to the library every so often