3/08/2005

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter!

The title is a quote from a story I was reading about JTHM. On that strange note, my parents came down for family weekend, but my bro and his family couldn't make it::tear::. We didn't do much, but I got the apartment off campus like I wanted. It's so nice! It also means that I'll be getting a job this summer, but not in Columbus, I'm going to North Carolina to help my sis-in-law out when my brother gets shipped over seas. Anyway, after the apartment we went to Savannah and walked along the beach, where I collected a bunch of seashells(I'll turn the ones with natural holes into jewelry). Then we went to the river walk and ate dinner there. That was it. I got my dad a katana for his b-day and won JTHM director's cut on E-bay. I'm spending spring break job hunting at my brother's place with help from the sis-in-law. Have no clue when I'll be back in Columbus as of now, maybe the second weekend in April. LATER

1 comment:

shaquita said...

it looks like you have been having fun. things are going good for me. your blog has changed a bit since the last time i was able to get around to it. not bad! well, i g/g. ttyl. LYLAS