9/03/2004

Another attempt at updating

The blog is being picky. Anyway, I drove home yesterday. On the way, I got stuck in a storm, hydroplaned, skidded to the other side(middle section), and slashed the tire. The tire remained unknown till I tried to drive again. My parents were on there way. What did you expect, they had to know and I was in the middle of nowhere. I ended up replacing the tire with the help of a trooper named Clinton. I couldn't drive above 50mph, turning a 3 hour trip into a 5+ hour trip. I met my parents in Fort Valley(because they were paranoid) and got home around 10:30. This morning, I woke up and went to get my hair professionally straightened, then met my parents for lunch. I think that's everything. LATER.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Holy shit, Ivette. Everyone I know is experiencing drama on the highways... Scaaary! I hope that your parents aren't upset about the tire or anything, and I'm glad to hear that you're fine!