6/09/2004

I'm back from the GA Southern orienation and for right now I have the perfect schedule. Nothing comes before 10, at least a half an hour gap, and no classes on Friday. But that's not official. Anyway the entire experiance was creepy. All these happy people. Almost all the girls looked soo skinny, I was worrying about falling and crushing one of them. The school has a huge and just about everything is walking distance from my dorm. The library is open 24/7. I signed up for this program for minority students and made a couple of friends, which was cool. I have to go to work. LATER!!!! PS: I couldn't stand the green anymore and needed to change the looked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Imp, I need to get my movies back. When are you going off for good. If it is not too soon, I will let you borrow the remake of "Night" and also "Day". email me so I can know what is happening.
Kalan
dragone44@hotmail.com

shaquita said...

hey. sounds like you an interesting time...